Eliminate the Roku Error Code 014 effortlessly
How to fix Roku error 014 – go.roku.com/wireless
Roku players are the best when it comes streaming the best quality contents. Like all the devices, Roku might annoy users by hitting upon issues. Roku Error code 014 is one such error that users see the most while using the streaming player. If users follow the go.roku.com/wireless setup instructions, this kind of error will resolve in no time. You can call the Roku customer support when none of the troubleshooting tips given here are fruitful. Prior to reaching out to us, just try out the simple steps provided below..
Roku error code 014
The root cause of Roku error code 014 is the shortcoming of wireless network connection on your streaming player. Several kinds of errors which actually occur due to failed network connectivity are mentioned below.
Roku Error code 14.10 or 14.11
If you Roku streaming player is not able to connect to the wireless router, you will be hitting upon Roku error code 14.10 or 14.11.
Roku Error code 14.20
Check whether you have placed Roku within the range of your wireless network. It is very important to keep the device close to your router for an adequate signal.
Roku Error code 14.40 or 14.41
If you enter wrong wireless credentials, you might come across the Roku Error code 14.40 or 14.41. Check whether you have furnished the Wireless password correctly.
Roku Error code 14.62 or 14.64
Keeping your Roku streaming player far away from your router might pave the way to the Roku error code 14.62 or 14.64. Other errors like Roku Error code 14.50 and Roku Error code 14.30 can also be eradicated by following the instructions given below.
Check here if you also face Roku error code 016
Troubleshoot Roku error code 014
- Confirm that the wireless network name you have entered is correct. Furnishing an incorrect wireless network name might result in a failed connection. Contact your router manufacturer if you are not sure about the wireless network name.
- As said earlier, you have to confirm that the wireless network password is correct. Enter it again if the wireless connection was successful. Passwords are case sensitive so furnish the password carefully.
- It is very important to check your router function as well. Connect the wireless network to your mobile device or desktop and check whether the devices acquire adequate signal. If the issues are with internet connectivity, then you should connect with your ISP for further assistance. Or else, just perform a proper restart.
- Enhance the wireless signal strength by performing certain tasks. Keep your devices closer to the router to acquire adequate signal. Remove any barriers that are placed in between the router and Roku streaming player.
- Restart the Roku streaming player by clicking Settings -> System and finally tap System Restart. Detach the Roku streaming from an electrical outlet and then hang around for some time before reconnecting it.
- Restart your router by following the directives available in your ISP or router vendor. Disconnect the router and then perform a proper restart. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the troubleshooting.
For furthermore instructions, you have to check Roku com link. Just connect with us at the toll-free number.